PVC Plastic Automation Feeding System for Pipe Production Line
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-40,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $20,000-40,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Raw Material: SUS304
- Power(W): Changes
- Trademark: CHIYU
- Origin: Suzhou
- Usage: Automatic Conveying Mixing Dosing
- Machine Material: Stainlsee Steel
- Transport Package: Wood Pallet+Stretch Film Package
For large scale PVC pipe/profile production factory, Advanced automatic weighing compounding conveying system is essential,traditional mixing method is that people weigh and batch material manually, then move the mixed material to extruder also manually, this old way just fit for the small factory, and has many defects:
1. Artificial mixing is easy to make a mistake, because this is a repetition work, so worker is tired easily. the weighing precision is not assured.
2. Labour intensity is large, human cost is high from long term view
3. Chemical raw material harms the worker's health.
In order to solve these problems, our company design this PVC automatic mixing, weighing ,conveying system which the computer can automatically control weighing and batching, and feeding to extruder. This mixing system consist of automatic weighing, after weighing, convey the material in to the mixer unit, than use the air-operation pipe line transport the mixed material to extruder. The advantage of PVC mixing system:
1. Automatic weighing controlled by computer, that improves the accuracy and efficiency of burdening, and reduces the chemical damage to worker.
2. the air-operation pipeline transportation reduces the cost of worker, and increase the production efficiency, and all the material is in the closed pipe, so avoid dust to pollute the factory.
The whole auto-compounding system mainly Includes the following process:
1) PVC resin and CaCo3 weighing system
2) Additives weighing system, include power or liquid additives
4) Dry blend storing and conveying system
5) Feeding system to the extrusion lines.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.